Introduction to Digital Photography Coursework


I love nature, and my favorite part of taking an introductory photography course was the ability to capture the beauty of flowers, trees, or the pure light of a sunny day. I learned the importance of composition, and how placement within a frame is vital in creating an intriguing and aesthetically pleasing photograph.

We see pictures of animals everywhere, my dog is my favorite subject because he is expressive in ways that people often aren't. I chose to set-up this shot, because I wanted to capture how serene he appeared. A photograph freezes time, and captures perfect moments. My biggest joy of learning the basic elements of photography was how to make those moments appear more realistic when captured.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How prepared am I for careers in the industries and professional practices of communication and business?

Human Sexuality and Sex Education Coursework

How can I become a responsible/ethical media producer?